The life of every aspiring banker is a race against time. You can’t afford to take your foot off the gas when it comes down to career progression, and that includes exams too! If you want a higher ranking in this competitive industry then make sure there are no distractions by starting practice for all those tricky questions from angraj’ s free online mock tests now
The speed at which technology changes means Bankera’s latest releases will be out-of-date before we know they’re even released – but don’t worry because These pages are filled up with tricks & tips about what makes people tick (or rather click) while answering comprehension Based.
The path to success in the JAIIB exam is a difficult one, but with dedication and practice, you can make it. To get started on this journey of yours start taking online mock tests here. You can take free online practice tests that have all the same questions as those on your actual exam. You’ll be able to review answers and try again until you get it right, so there’s no need for stress!
JAIIB (JUNIOR ASSOCIATE of IIBF) consists of three subjects:
1. Principles and Practices of Banking (100 marks)
2. Accounting and finance for Bankers(100 marks)
3. Legal and Regulatory aspects of Banking (100 marks)
PASSING CRITERIA of JAIIB EXAM:
1. Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
2. Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
3. Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination as mentioned below :
TIME LIMIT FOR PASSING THE JAIIB EXAM :
1. Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of 2 years (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts).
2. Candidates not able to pass the examination within a stipulated time period of two years are required to re-enroll themselves afresh. Such candidates will not be granted credit/s for subject/s passed, if any, earlier.
3. Time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for the First attempt.
Attempts will be counted irrespective of whether a candidate appears at any
examination or otherwise.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR JAIIB EXAM:
1. It is very essential to thoroughly read all prescribed books from IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance) (i.e Macmillan publication books) for all the subjects.
2. During the study it is also very necessary to make short notes of all topics. Those short notes would be really very helpful to revise the topics during your exam time.
3. Last and one of the most important steps for preparing for JAIIB is practicing the mock tests online.