Practice and take free online JAIIB model exam practice tests with correct answers. After completing each model tests you could review your attempt for correct and wrong answers. You may reattempt each test as many times as you wish.
JAIIB(JUNIOR ASSOCIATE of IIBF) consists of three subjects:
1. Principles and practices of Banking (100 marks)
2. Accounting and finance for Bankers(100 marks)
3. Legal and Regulatory aspects of Banking (100 marks)
PASSING CRITERIA of JAIIB EXAM:
1. Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
2. Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
3. Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in a attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination as mentioned below :
TIME LIMIT FOR PASSING JAIIB EXAM :
1. Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of 2 years (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts).
2. Candidates not able to pass examination within stipulated time period of two years are required to re-enroll themselves afresh. Such candidates will not be granted credit/s for subject/s passed, if any, earlier.
3. Time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for First attempt.
Attempts will be counted irrespective of whether a candidate appears at any
examination or otherwise.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR JAIIB EXAM:
1.It is very essential to thoroughly read all prescribed books from IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance) (i.e Macmillan publication books) for all the subjects.
2. During the study some it is also very necessary to make short notes of all topics. Those short notes would be really very helpful to revise the topics during your exam time.
3. Last and one of the most important step for preparing JAIIB is practicing the mock tests online.