In my last post “Download Torrent files with IDM“ I have shown you how to download .torrent files with Internet Download Manager (IDM) with the help of Zbigz.
Here I am showing you how to download torrent files with Furk.net
which is a nice alternatives of Zbigz.com
for downloading torrent files more efficiently.
How to Download Torrent Files with Furk.net
1. Signup: For registration to the site you need a voucher or invite code, better your signup with your Facebook account (invitation code is not required for the Facebook users).
- Go to Furk.net
- Click on Facebook icon.
- Enter your FB credentials.
- Do all the login formalities to access Furk with facebook.
- Click on Register.
2. Now you can see your Fruk account. Click on My Files (Tab link at top middle).
3. To upload the torrent file (which you would like to download it with IDM) click on “New” tab. Here you can see two options to upload the torrent file. You can put the direct remote url of the torrent or simply you could upload your local torrent file by choosing the file in the second option.
4. Click on Add Download.
5. Your file will directly send to Download page where you could download your file with IDM. If your torrent is slow you could see it in the Active tab.
Other alternatives of Zbigz to download torrent files:
Tips: Always use to Full version of IDM and download torrents with large number of Seeds and Peers.